Updated August 19, 2009
Connect to network folders on Mac
Connect to a folder on the SNU Network
1. Open Finder
4. You will see the screen below
5. In the Server Address box enter the destination drive
*Note: If you cannot connect, replace "morpehus" with "172.16.200.10"
6. After entering in the address, click the + symbol to add it to your Favorite Servers
7. You may add multiple network folders that you frequently use
8. Select the network folder you wish to connect to and press Connect
9. It will prompt you for a password
10. Clear out the Workgroup or Domain text box
11. Each network folder you are connected to will appear beneath your Network and local hard drive icons. To disconnect, click the eject symbol to the right of the network drive.
Back to Mac Help